♠MacMillan♠

Best and UD cheat for CSGO clients

I have been using this for ESPORTAL for 1 year now and during this time the cheat is only getting better.
LC boasts 2.5 years 'UD' and honestly, that's a huge selling point alone, not even bringing into the fact it bypasses FACEIT, ESEA, and most other clients. At the moment, they're working insanely hard on just updates which is great. It's an insanely legit cheat for advanced users but it is also suitable for beginners.

Aimbot 10/10
The aimbot is purely amazing I cant believe something can be so legit not even my friends can notice when sitting next to me and its very well made and good for anyone who wants to be very legit.

ESP BOX 8/10
Personally im not the biggest fan of ESP so i have no use for the feature but it gets the job done and its well made but it does not look to appealing

Triggerbot 9/10
The same as the ESP i dont use this feature much but i do sometimes. Its very good and can be adjusted to the perfect settings well so i would suggest this to noobs 😆

Security: 1000/10
I don't see myself being banned using this, thus far, I'm using this on my main.  They take security more seriously than any developers in the game.

Price: 1000/10
The price for ARMAGEDDON full version 95 usd!!! and for a cheat that, bypasses the  FACEIT client it's very cool!

Staff, as I've watched for the past couple of months are genuinely amazing. They're continuously assisting, and they're strict on posting in the right sub-sections, as well, we have rules for a reason, otherwise, it'd be anarchy.

The cheat altogether gets a 10/10.